Saturday, December 25, 2010

Maybelline Products Review!

Before I began my own blog, I was previously writing and still am writing from time to time at Labelgirlyhype.com . This video is from a while back somewhere after July 4th and it's about some great products I received from Loreal. Who knew Loreal, Maybelline, and Garnier were all connected. I'm an honest person and I'll speak truthfully on products I do and don't like. Luckily for Loreal their products were great! Enjoy my review ;-) Also I'd like to give thanks to Julia from Public Relations for the wonderful products and a big thanks to Maybelline!!


Products: Fructis Color Shield Leave-In Conditioner, Garnier Foam Cleanser, Maybelline Eye Studio, Maybelline Lipstick (Born With It) , Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara

No comments: