Saturday, December 25, 2010

Keyshia Cole Is Back!

Keyshia Cole's new album "Calling All Hearts" was released a couple days ago on December 21, 2010 and it has received mixed reviews. All her fans seem to love it of course, but some feel like it's a little too slow and there's no real WOW factor about it. I feel like this album is a great R&B album and trust me her "I Ain't Thru" track with Nicki Minaj doesn't set the mood for her album at all. A lot of her songs are slow tempo, but I enjoy all the love songs. Her album features artists like Faith Evans, Timbaland, and Tank. I've missed Keyshia Cole and to hear her old school r&b toned voice again is a great sound. Personally my favorite song on the album is "If I Fall In Love Again" with Faith Evans over the B.I.G "Warning" beat. Although I think Keyshia Cole should've went a different route with a sort of "come back" album, but this is a good album. Let me know what you think!

No comments: