Friday, December 24, 2010

FREE FASHION INTERNSHIPS


This is a great thing to share with all my fellow fashionistas! It’s about a website filled with fashion internships. It has so many fashion opportunities at your fingertips. I know fashion can be a big part of a girl’s life and there are many of you out there who might be interested in a career path towards fashion. An internship is one of the best ways in helping you figure out what you would like to do in the future along with giving you great experiences filled with many opportunities. I have used the site myself many times and have been recently asked to be interviewed for interning at Stella McCartney. I’m sure a lot of you girls would love this information! also wish me luck!!!

Make sure you check out Carla Isabel , the founder of the website!
@FashionIntern


No comments: