Friday, December 24, 2010

EVOL ROCX – A Lifestyle For The Present & Future

@Finishemfresh CEO of EVOL ROCX Clothing was nice enough to send me some great stuff from their clothing line. EVOL ROCX is more than just a clothing line, but “a brand with a future of fashion in mind.” Their logo is quite clever emerging a cave man with a robot and calling it a “Cavebot,” a combination of the best fashion from the past and the future.


They have anything from shirts to jackets to accessories and they all come in a creative package. When I recieved my two shirts they came in a time capsule packaging and I loved it! You can tell that they’re trying to move in a different direction and that they really care about the image of their brand. Celebrities such as Bow Wow and Trey Songs are only some of the many who have given in to the EVOL ROCX lifestyle. I hope everyone checks out their website at EVOLROCX.COM and make sure you follow @Finishemfresh! Also enjoy my little EVOL ROCX teaser video with all the things that they sent me!!!


No comments: