Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cocktail Dresses Are Not Just For Cocktails Anymore!




Slowly cocktail dresses are replacing extravagant gowns on the red carpet and making their way out of just "cocktail." I love reading magazines and I think every girl should at least subscribe to one magazine of their liking because it's so worth it! I subscribe to Marie Claire and Glamour and I love reading all the latest trends and beauty secrets every month for literally the price of a dollar a magazine. This little post is credited to Marie Claire and there's many more posts from them and Glamour that I'll put up every now and then to share with you all the great things I come across.

To the left are a few cocktail dresses spotted on the red carpet. Cocktail dresses have taken on so many different shapes and textures that there's endless of dresses to chose from. Rachel Bilson is wearing a cute flirty ruffle light blue cocktail dress, while Kim Kardashian is wearing a peek a boo cut out dress which is a trend in her Bebe Kardashian dress line and the lovely Sarah Jessica Parker is in a sheer volume cocktail dress that is just to die for!


No comments: